University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2021: International applicants seeking to study in UK are invited to apply for the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2021 academic session. The scholarship seeks to support over 150 postgraduate taught merit scholarships in 2021.
Studying at the University of Sheffield will afford the students excellent learning and research opportunities where the university’s global reputation for excellence makes a difference. The university is among the world top-100 university renowned for excellence, impactful and distinctive research-led learning and teaching.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Sheffield
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition waiver
Scholarship Slot: 150
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: International applicants
University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Sheffield scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2021
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studies in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are nit eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Applicants enrolled for a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit element of the programme only.
- Applicant must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicants has a strong academic profile.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for an eligible postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield for the 2021 academic session.
If admitted to study at the university, applicants can then apply for the University of Sheffield postgraduate international merit scholarship while ensuring that they provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021 at 13:00 (UK time).
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]