Studying abroad is a great experience filled with so many challenges, do you wish to acquire a degree in USA but due to financial obstacles you are unable to do so? Then apply for the First-Year International Student Merit-Based Scholarship at Saint Mary College of California.
The educational award is open for international students who will be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at Saint Mary College of California.
Saint Mary’s College of California is a private Catholic college in Moraga, California. It is connected with the Roman Catholic Church and administered by the De La Salle Christian Brothers.
Why you should study at Saint Mary College of California? At the beginning of your studies you will be given lots of brain-storming and challenging information, but you will definitely learn the quickest way from Brousseau to Oliver Hall faster than you can imagine.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 January 2021
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- University Of Michigan Scholarships 2021 In Usa
- Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
- Richmond Scholar Award at University of Richmond, USA 2020
- Honorary Scholarship for Leadership at Oregon State University, USA
- Ursinus Gateway Scholarships In USA For International Students
- Institution: Saint Mary College of California
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Educational Award
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all countries of the world.
- Available Courses: The successful students will be awarded in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible the aspirants must meet the following requirements:
- Aspirants must be an international students
- Aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Your merit-based support will be automatically applied to each of your four years of consecutive full-time undergraduate study at Saint Mary’s College.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants should request their Official Transcripts to be sent from their school to Saint Mary’s, Letter of Recommendation also to be sent to Saint Mary’s.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students must have completed 23 transferrable semester credit hours and minimally CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in performance at American collegiate institutions.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in English or English is not the first language in your country, you will need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Presidential Scholarship valued $30,000 each year.
- Honours at Entrance Scholarship valued $29,000 per annum.
- Gael Scholar’s Award $26,000 annually
- Benildus Award $20,000 each year
- Cordero Award $13,000 annually.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- Chevening Scholarships for International Students to Study in UK 2021/2022 [Now Open]
- Harding Distinguished Program at University of Cambridge in UK 2020
- International Awards in Computer Science at University of Reading in UK 2020
- New Media Writing Prize at Bournemouth University in UK 2020
- Pershing Square Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK 2021
- President’s Scholarships at Imperial College London in UK 2021
- Part fee Scholarships at University of Westminster in UK 2020
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada