University of East Anglia Actuarial Science Scholarship for UK, Domestic & International students: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates with excellent in academic performance for University of East Anglia Actuarial Science Scholarship.
The scholarship is worth £6,000, paid across the duration of your study. There are an unlimited number available. It is applicable to UK, Domestic and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarships level: Undergraduate
Scholarships Worth: £6,000
Subject Eligibility: Any Discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: UK, Domestic & International students
See other Scholarships Opportunities
Actuarial Science Scholarship for UK, Domestic & International students | DETAILS
The UEA Actuarial Science Scholarship is available for those achieving AAB at A level, including an A in maths (or equivalent qualifications). Applicants who have excellent academic grades and ready to enroll in a full-time in an undergraduate course work in the University.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of East Anglia Actuarial Science Scholarship for UK, Domestic & International students
- Applicants must be UK, Domestic & International students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- The award is considered based on educational background and merits
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelor degree at University of East Anglia, UK
- Have excellent academic grades.
- Studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How-to-Apply: All applicants who have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelor degree at University of East Anglia, UK will be automatically be considered for an Actuarial Science scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2021
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]