University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships 2021: Applications are hereby invited as 60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate domestic and international applicants.
As there are limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent ac ademic achievement and potential will be considered.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sussex, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sussex, UK
Scholarships level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarships Worth: Tuition award of £5,000
Number of Award: 60
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
See other Scholarships Opportunities
University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships | DETAILS
If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2021. The successful applicant will need to ensure they have made plans or raised sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and costs of living, for the duration of their degree.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships (2021)
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]