The Netherlands TU Delft Scholarship is a fully funded academic program which allows all students ready to study in Netherland the opportunity to get the Netherland certificate. If you are really interested on how to get the scholarship then this is the best place for you to get more information as you really need.
All students all over the country are free to secure the scholarship for the master’s degree program into the university.
Netherland TU Delft Overview
The specific period for the Master’s Degree Program is 2 Years. The school encompasses all-Academic Fields and Majors are available in all Academic Disciplines.
Therefore the TU Delft MSc-program will be taught in English language. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Students can also apply if their Degree is yet to be completed in former university.
Moreover TU Delft is Ranked among top 20 best universities worldwide and highest-ranked university in Netherlands.
Furthermore all Students with any nationality are eligible to apply for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarship in the Netherlands.
The scholarship was founded by Justus & Louise van Effen with the aim of stimulating excellent MSc. Helping most students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
TU Delft Scholarship Details
- Host country: Netherlands
- Degree Level: MSc certificate
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years program
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Last Date: 01 December 2021
Available Study Fields For The Netherlands TU Delft Scholarship
If you are concerned to study in Netherlands then Check these fields below for the TU Delft Master Degree Program.
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Financial benefits For Netherlands TU Delft Scholarship
The university Scholarship will Not Cover all the Expenses, because is Partially Funded & but will Cover the Following Expenses below:
- Full Tuition Fees Per Year for a TU Delft MSc Program.
- €000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA applicants.
- €500 per year for EU/EFTA applicants.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
- The Bachelor Degree Must be Comparable in level to a bachelor’s degree from a research university in the Netherlands and must be in association with the MSc program.
- Bachelor’s Degree and CGPA certificate.
- English Language Proficiency.
- if Specific Requirements are to be present as in the request form, Apply for Your Country or Region.
Required Documents For The Netherlands TU Delft Scholarship
- Curriculum Vitae
- English Language Certificate
- Diploma (An Original or Certified Copy of Your Bachelor Diploma.)
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letters
- Transcript (An Original or Certified Copy of Your official Academic Transcript(s), front and back, in the original language.)
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
How to Apply
All candidates must have to Apply Online. Upon that, Complete an Online Application Form, Upload all the Necessary Documents. The Official website Link is on banner below.
Subscribe with Email address for more updates.