Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT) President Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for the President Scholarship at Lanzhou University of technology. The scholarship covers tuition; accommodation and a stipend of CNY 1,500 per month.
The scholarship is subject to an annual review. From the second year on, the scholarship is decided based on performance and academic results of the previous year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT), China
Scholarships to be taken at: Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT), China
Scholarships level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Scholarships Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT) President Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITETRIA
To be considered for the Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT) President Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Candidates from any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Chinese language proficiency.
- The scholarship covers tuition;
- Accommodation and
- A stipend of CNY 1,500 per month for 10 months.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT) President Scholarship are to complete the online application and upload the required documents.
- Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts(in Chinese or English).
- Photocopy of passport homepage, visa and residence permit (if available).
- Study plan (undergraduate students)/ Research proposal (graduate students)
- Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors (graduate students).
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Photocopy of valid HSK 4 Certificate(200 scores or above)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Applicants who pass the initial review will receive an email for a WeChat interview. During the interview, the applicant’s Chinese proficiency, basic knowledge of the major as well as overall performance will be assessed.
Application Deadline: Ongoing