Created in 1959, the University of Waterloo is best known for its successful programs in Canadian co-operative studies, along with leadership courses and workshops. The insitution has academic programs offered by six faculties and ten schools.
At Canada’s technology center, the university is developing a network of worldwide academic collaborations to create a better future across disciplinary boundaries and by connecting with industrial, educational and cultural institutions and communities.
At the University of Waterloo, students have access to confidential advice and guidance from their professional career counsellors.
Former students of the university are from Canada and more than 150 nations; a select group of graduates, as well as representatives of government and business leaders, have become Waterloo alumni.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Emirates Aviation University Vice- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – UAE
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship
- Ongoing Chevening Scholarship Schemes in UK-2021
- COINS Grand Challenge for Undergraduates and Entrepreneurs in USA 2021
- International Merit Scholarships at University of Southern Maine in USA 2021
The University of Waterloo offers the Brian Hendley Entrance Scholarship to national and international students for the 2021/2022 semester.
- Host University: University of Waterloo,
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,000$
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021.
The Scholarship is available in all subjects in the Faculty of Arts, except Management Financial and Accounting.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The award is valued at $3,000 for outstanding students in their first year of any University of Waterloo Faculty of Arts program.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Hold any former diploma certificates they may have had.
- Students are chosen based on their academic achievements.
- Candidates are required to have been admitted to an undergraduate program at the University of Waterloo. Once accepted, students will be selected for this scholarship automatically.
- Applicants need to include diploma certificates, transcripts and a CV along with their application.
- In order to be accepted, candidates must verify the admission requirements of the program they have chosen.
- If the English language is not part of your native language, you must give proof of your English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, and any other acceptable documentation.