Newcastle University Business School Scholarships 2021: International students are hereby invited to apply and be awarded the Newcastle University undergraduate and postgraduate taught scholarships for academic year starting September 2021.
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: 4 awards in total
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES
- Master and Postgraduate Scholarships by Italian Government 2021
- UTS Bachelor of Information Technology Cooperative Scholarship 2021 (Fully-funded)
- University of British Columbia Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship 2021/22
- Ivey Business School Fully Funded MBA – Canada
- International Graduate Commitment Scholarships – USA
Nationality: International Students
Newcastle University Business School Scholarships 2021| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regulations 2021 Entry 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Eligible Countries: a national of one of the following countries/regions: – Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam
- Eligible Programs: check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two undergraduate candidates
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two awards for Postgraduate Taught candidates
- How to apply: Applications and essays will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form on or before the application deadline.
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2021.
- Visit the Official Website for Further Details