The University of Bedfordshire is a highly advanced and progressive university with a legacy of high academic achievement for more than 100 years. The university encourages its students to grow into an educated, employed and successful world citizen.
The university has campuses in Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury and accepts students from a wide range of countries and cultures. 11 research institutions influence British and European programs in the fields of health, energy and technology, and social policy.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Marconi International University Scholarships – USA
- University of Plymouth International Academic Excellence Scholarships – UK
- University of Liverpool International Excellence Scholarships – UK
- Acceligen Fellowship at University of Minnesota in USA 2021
- ICO Fellowship in Canada 2021
While most students are worried about how much they can afford to finance their education, the idea of debt and how to cover the costs of university is a concern for most students. At the University of Bedfordshire there are a whole variety of scholarships available to help them with their studies and it’s cash which they are not required to pay back.
- Host University: University of Bedfordshire;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,000£;
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom and Europe Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The Foundation Year Undergraduate Scholarship is available for the United Kingdom and European’s Students in all subjects taught at The University of Bedfordshire.
The University of Bedfordshire awards a £2000 grant of merit scholarship, over 3 academic years, awarded to students able to achieve a significant level of achievement by earning 112 UCAS points or more.
However, students do not have to be concerned if their level is not good enough. The university helps every student in Bedfordshire. If they are not qualified for the scholarship on the basis of merit, students will receive £1,500 over 3 academic years with the scholarship, or £1,000 over 2 academic years if they are an additional student getting the Level 5 scholarship. This means that there are no financial worries and students can benefit from study and a valuable work experience.
- Applicants must be enrolled on a complete, undergraduate, bachelor’s level degree program;
- Being a first-time student starting at the university from September 2020 in the academic year 2020/21 and not already registered at the University of Bedfordshire;
- Be enrolled in the program on the appropriate course days as determined by the award qualification;
- Must be a student from the UK/EU that will pay the maximum tuition cost up to £9,250, which can be paid by the SLC. The university has the authority for adjusting the scholarship program in the case where this maximum amount is discounted by the UK government or other parties;
- Have completed and finalized all steps in any financial procedures that could be needed with the sponsors or other external agencies that pay for the expenses in order to verify payment to the university.
This application is not subject to a separate request procedure. The applicants must request registration in an acceptable program at the university before the deadline date. Once approved, the application will be automatically processed for this scholarship.