Griffith University Scholarships are varieties of scholarship awards, available to foreign students from countries all over the world except Australia and New Zealand. This is a great opportunity for students who desire to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate or post-doctoral degrees.
These scholarships offered by Griffith University are split into “fully funded” and “partially funded.” Griffith University Scholarships are granted to bright international high school individuals applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Griffith University is a public research institution of higher education – located in the South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Originally established in the year 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, starting with the introduction of Australia’s first degrees in Environmental Science and Asian studies.
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Institution: Griffith University
- Country: Australia
- Available Course: For comprehensive detail about Majors, visit here
- Duration of Program: Based on the program chosen
- Closing Dates: January 31st, 2021 / June 3rd, 2021 / September 30th, 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Hungary 2022
- Musser Fellowship Program at Penn State Great Valley in USA 2021
- Abertay University Scholarships in Austria 2021/2022
- Deans Award Scholarship at University of Bath in UK 2021
Benefits of Griffith University Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Griffith University Scholarships will be offered the following types of funding:
Remarkable Scholarship: This scholarship award rewards outstanding students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Griffith University. This funding covers 50% of tuition fees for excellent students.
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship award rewards exceptional foreign students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Griffith University. This funding covers 25% of tuition fees for excellent students.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship: This scholarship award rewards top achieving foreign students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Griffith University. This funding covers 20% of tuition fees for excellent students.
GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship: This scholarship award rewards outstanding Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program students. The funding is a sum of $1,000.
Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College Diploma to Degree (following completion of a Griffith College diploma): This award rewards exceptional Griffith College diploma students. The funding is a sum of $3,000.
Griffith Research Scholarships: This program offers support for your PhD or research degree at Griffith. The funding can cover tuition fees, living stipend, relocation, and thesis stipend. For further details, visit here.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships: This rewards students of outstanding research prospects undertaking HDR in Australia, to assist with overall living expenses. For further details, visit here.
CSIRO Postdoctoral Scholarships: This is a fellowship program that provides PhD graduates with experience working together with leaders in science and engineering. For further details, see here.
CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships: The program provides an opportunity to partner to complete your PhD studies and work alongside Australia’s leading research scientists, and engineers in first-class facilities. For further details, visit here.
Eligibility for Griffith University Scholarships
To qualify for Griffith University Scholarship awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English Language
- Eligible Countries: Applicant should be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent in previous studies. Find out your eligibility in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- You must have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application deadline.
- You must have met all academic and English language entry prerequisites for your selected undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- You must be a full-time student beginning in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
How to Apply for Griffith University Scholarships
To apply for Griffith University Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
NB: Provide a certified/verified original copy of academic transcripts, and supporting documentation validating strong academic merit.
To find out more about Griffith University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website