The University of Winnipeg is a 53-year old chartered university, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The college is mostly known by a strong reputation for high academic quality, environmental commitment and campuses. diversity. Moreover, Manitoba is selected as one of Canada’s top three major cities to live in by MoneySense magazine.
With approximately 10,000 students, 12% of whom are international students from more than 75 countries, the university is educating the world leaders of tomorrow. Students studying at the university are able to experience a low student-to-faculty ratio and receive early practical experience in work and research. The university is very affordable, and provides the third-lowest cost of tuition in Canada for its students.
The campus is a combination of traditional and modern, environmentally friendly design, and it was one of the first universities in Canada to introduce a prohibition on the sale of bottled water. The campus’ dynamic midtown location, including open green areas and pedestrian walkways, helps students enhance their education while taking advantage of the diverse array of shopping, arts and culture within walking distance of campus. There are many exciting opportunities for graduates, with the city’s main industry fields of financial services, aerospace, manufacturing, and biotechnology.
- Host University: University of Winnipeg;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Bachelor and Master’s Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: June 01, 2021.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarships is now open for Bachelor, Masters and International Student’s in all subjects, available at the University of Winnipeg, Canada.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Global Leaders Scholarship is offered to international students who are enrolling for the first time in one of the University’s departments. Candidates are required to achieve at least an 80% admission average or equivalent and should be participating in activities that will demonstrate their leadership.
Scholarship Benefits: The University of Winnipeg President’s Global Leaders Scholarships will be given an award that valued 5,000$ to all eligible students.
All applicants must respect the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to achieve at least an 80% admission average or equivalent;
- Applicants should Be an international student;
- Applicants need to be in their first year of a program;
- Applicants must be able to show excellent leadership abilities;
- Students need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Candidates are required to successfully submit an application to the University of Winnipeg and the necessary supporting documents by the scholarship deadline, which is June 1 of each year.
Be sure to consult the official website (link found below) for more information about the process of applying for this scholarship.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2021
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2021/2022
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Hungary 2022