Fully Funded Scholarship
ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Deadline: February 20, 2020
Abu Dhabi University is offering Scholarships for Undergraduate Bachelors Degree, Postgraduate Masters & Doctoral Degree
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. Our scholarship and financial aid program represents a key pillar in our strategy for academic excellence and reflects our commitment to supporting the development of the UAE. We consider it an important national duty to provide equal opportunities for students interested in pursuing higher education and enable them to proactively contribute to society regardless of their financial situation.
1. Applicants must be International Students.
2. UAE Residents can also apply For Fully Funded Scholarship in Dubai.
3. The Eligibility Criteria is Different and varies for All Scholarship Types.
Academic Year 2021-2022
- 26 August 2021 – Registration deadline for newly admitted students
- 29 August 2021 – First day of classes
- 29 August 2021 – Payment deadline for newly admitted students
You can now proceed with your full ADU application (including application fee payment) from the comfort of your home or from any other location.