Turkey Government scholarship for international students 2021 affords a lot of opportunities for the applicants. This article will help you to figure out how you can go about the application that would help you secure a spot or get a chance to be one of the lucky applicants that would be selected for the scholarship.
Here, we shall be looking at what the scholarship is all about. To some folks, it may not be real or it may be a scam, so because of this, we shall be explaining what the program is all about. This will be followed by the eligibility and requirements that must be exhausted before you are granted the scholarship.
Finally, we shall be looking at how you can successfully apply for the scholarship. The application processes will be enumerated. We shall also be explaining the deadline stipulated for the application period. Other relevant information regarding the Turkey Government scholarship for international students 2021.
About Turkey Government Scholarship
Like we stated earlier, the Turkey Government scholarship for international students 2021 offers students the rare chance of getting scholarship opportunities for their various courses. However, there are lots of scams out there parading various schemes similar to this. We shall be looking at this scheme to figure out what makes it genuine.
The scheme is actually an internet-based, government accredited opportunity that enables various applicants to apply for a scholarship program for various certificates like undergraduate degrees, Masters, and Doctorate degrees, as the case may be.
The scheme, as the name implies, offers this unique opportunity to students or applicants that are not Turkish. That is, international stduents or students who are in non-Turkish areas are those are basically or primarily qualified to apply for this scholarship as it affords them the unique opportunity to experience the unique culture.
The scheme will also allow them to gain the best of what they have come for – academic knowledge. The scheme prides itself as one of the best in the woeld, as it affords the applicants the unique opportunity to acheive sound academic orientation and knowledge that would enable them become global figures and problem-solvers.
Also known as Turkiye Burslari Scholarship, applicants that have interest can actually apply for that online. This helps against the case of scam or fraud, as every information is available on the website of the platform. The application is open for undergraduate, master, and doctorate degrees respectively, as well as short Turkish course scholarship program candidayes.
There are various certificates and criteria one would have to fulfill before they go ahead and start their online application. These certificates as well as the requirements will be discussed shortly. Where you have fulfilled all of them, you can now proceed to start the application for the scholarship.
For further inquiries about the natire of the scheme, or other clarification, kindly click on https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/page/prospective-students/how-to-apply. This will direct you to the homepage where you can verify or access further information on the platform.
Requirements for the Scheme
Another important aspect of the Turkey Government scholarship for international students 2021 is the requirements that the applicants will have to consider before they take steps to apply for the scholarship. It is important that you check this out to ensure that you have what it takes to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Applicants must be mindful of the age restrictions required for those who wish to enjoy the scholarship program
- For applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate degree scholarship, they should be born after January 1997
- For applicants who wish to apply for Master’s degree scholarship, they should be born after January 1988
- For applicants who wish to apply for Doctorate degree scholarship, they should be born after January 1983, and for those who wish to apply for Research Program, they should be born after January 1973.
- Applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate degree scholarship must be aware that 70% of the marks is compulsory
- Applicants who wish to apply for Masters and Doctorate degree scholarship respectively, must be aware that 75% of the marks is compulsory
- Applicants who wish to apply for Medical school program must be aware that 90% of the marks is compulsory
- Applicants must be aware that the program or scholarship scheme is not available for Turkey citizens or persons who use to be citizens of Turkey. Applicants must be strictly non-Turkish.
- Students who are already studying in Turkey are not allowed to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants who have been successfully admitted are required to schow their documents when they are asked for.
Aside from the requirements, you should be mindful of the documents which you are meant to provide at one point or the other either during your application stage, or during the registration stage when you have been successfully selected. These documents include:
- A Diploma or degree certificate with good Grades.
- Associate degree or diploma
- High School level Certificate.
- Middle School level Certificate
- English test on: TOEFL or IELTS and GAT, GMAT GRE (Optional)
- Good Recommendation letters
- Letter of intent for the candidate
- A Resume
- A good research proposal by doctoral degree candidates.
- High School or University Exam Grades sheet (Latest one)
- Work Experience Certifications (Optional)
- All round Social participation and extracurricular certifications (Optional)
Hope this tutorial on the Turkey Government scholarship for international students 2021 was helpful to you in applying for the scholarship? If you have questions, comments, or recommendations please use the comments box below.