A customer service representative (CSR) – also called an agent – is a person who works in a call or contact center and helps customers with their issues. They may do this using a variety of channels, including phone, chat, email and social media.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: $19.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 37 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies ;5 vacancies
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
No degree, certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.