I will be frank with you, as a student you need the international undergraduate academic scholarship 2020 in USA. This scholarship is mostly for scholars all over the world to come and improve their academic performance and acquire other skills as well.
Undergraduate Academic Overview
Firstly, the scholarship is available for all International Students applying for Bachelor’s degree. They apply for the admission at Pittsburg State University in USA for the session 2021.
As a matter of fact, the Pittsburg State University in USA Founded in 1903. However, the Pittsburg State University is a public institution that offers a wide range of degree programs.
Also, they do this at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Therefore, it has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,402.
In addition to that it contains a gender distribution of 51 percent male students and 49 percent female students.
- University or Institution: Pittsburg State University
- Degree level: Undergraduate level
- Scholarship coverage: Up to $2,000
- Eligible nationality: International Candidates
- Country: United States
- Last Date:1 February 2021
Therefore, the sponsorship will provide the amount of up to $2,000. Also, in the first year grants will be in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For International Undergraduate Academic Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students Applications will get approve from all countries around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: student Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For students to be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate. They must also come with a good academic documents Applicant must apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program.
How can I Apply For International Undergraduate Academic Scholarship?
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program. This and other process will be done at the university. Thereafter they will be automatically considered for the grant or awards as well.. Awards are based on the application for admission on a first-come
- Supporting Documents: Applicants can apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the country.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 grade.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university to check proof of language or communication.
Do you have any question or suggestion or request? you can make use of the contact us form today or better still join our email subscribers free of charge.