The Swiz International Biology Undergraduate Summer school is one of the best opportunity you can have as a student to boost your academic portfolios. There are many students who are currently enjoying what swiz can offer, you could be among them if you apply, get the required documents and information.
Swiz International Description Untold
Firstly, the Zurich Biology Undergraduate Summer School, gives undergraduate students the opportunity to participate in the school.
Also, students in the Life Sciences can perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University.
The university of Zurich or the ETH Zurich happens to be the arena for all practicals and research studies.
Therefore, thanks to the intense curriculum of the BUSS. However, participating students not only become familiar with laboratory methods & theoretical principles but also gain skills in scientific reasoning. This also makes them more good in reasoning and scientific communication.
As a matter of fact, the biology summer school is taught in English. However, the scientific and educational curricula, BUSS features an all-inclusive three days retreat.
Taking it further on the Swiss countryside, visits to Swiss research institutions, as well as a kick-off and closing event.
International Biology Brief Description
- University: University of Zurich
- Duration: 1 Jul to 31 Aug 2020 (9 weeks and beyond)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International countries
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 1 March 2020.
Careers In Biology (Swiz International Biology Undergraduate)
Therefore, many practical ways in which a degree in biology and life sciences can be applied are highlighted. However, only few will appear here which is more necessary.
Therefore, Research biologists use latest scientific tools and techniques in both laboratory setting and the outdoors. This they do to study the natural world and understand how living systems work.
In addition to that, Biologists might work to defeat illnesses such as tuberculosis, AIDS, cancer, and heart disease. However, others might work to prevent the spread of rare, infectious diseases such as the Ebola virus.
Finally, in education you can choose to bestow your knowledge to others, whether in a college or university setting, primary or secondary school, or science museum, zoo, aquarium, park, or nature center.
Therefore, the International Biology Undergraduate Summer School Zurich will cover:
- Travel Expenses and tickets.
- Housing costs of candidates from abroad and from other Swiss universities.
- Candidates from Zurich will be supported with a small cash contribution covering some of their local expenses.
Participating Research Sections (Swiz International Biology Undergraduate)
Research sections participating in the BUSS work on projects covering a wide range of topics in the life sciences. Below are the list of them and is been offered in the fields of
- Biology of cancer and other diseases
- Plant biology
- Systematics and evolution
- Structural biology and Bioinformatics.
Eligibility Criteria For Swiz International Biology Undergraduate
- Participation is available to all students during their Bachelor (BSc) studies
- Pure Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research. The research project is in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich.
- A completed application
- A curriculum vitae (CV)#
- Transcripts of completed university courses.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or research supervisor.
How can I Apply For Summer School?
Finally there is an Online Application System to apply for International Undergraduate Summer School. Also, the Link to the Official Advertisement and Online Application is given below:
Feel free to subscribe to our portal simply with your Email address which is very free and secured.