The work and study Visa Lottery in UK is in no doubt an authentic visa lottery made available for students or scholars all over the world to get them engaged in various works while they can still study and above all they can as well have a good residence permit.
UK (united kingdom) is in no doubt a country filled with various job opportunities, beautiful environment as well. I guess you are thinking of it now. Well, in this post I will give you guidelines on how to secure the visa at ease, tell you about the visa and different categories associated with it.
What Can I Do First?
Before I proceed for this visa lottery in UK, I will drop the steps about it so that it will be easy for you to grab the information. see more of the information as You Start your Application Below:
- Different UK visa application types.
- United kingdom visa application requirements.
- Study work permit in UK (united kingdom).
- Other guides on the UK visa application requirements.
- How to obtain UK visa permanent residence.
- How to apply for UK visa lottery at your country.
DIFFERENT UK VISA APPLICATION TYPES
There are various UK visa lottery available for one to grab on, but it depends on what purpose you are travelling to UK for.
This is to say that you are free to apply for any visa depending on your purpose of travelling to UK.
- Student visa for UK.
- Work visa for UK.
- Family visitor visa for UK.
UNITED KINGDOM VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- You should have a valid passport.
- Two recent passport photos should also be made available.
- You are to enclose on the form an application fee, this fee is non refundable but you have good quality documents.
- Proof of bank statement to show you are capable of studying in UK.
- You should have identification cards, proof of employment and letter of invitation from friends or relatives in UK.
- Make sure to register on the official site of the UK visa lottery, do not register in unverified sites.
- If there is a UK office in your country, you can also get more information from them.
STUDY WORK PERMIT IN UK (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Proof of acceptance letter.
- The proof of identity.
- Proof of financial support.
- Letter of explanation.
- TOEFL, IELTS scores for English language proficiency.
- Visa fee to be payable by bank draft.
- Copies of academic mark sheets and certificates of schools attended in your country.
- Work experience certificate, if applicable.
OTHER GUIDES ON THE UK VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Is always easy if you can consult your nearest embassy for more information on the UK visa, the visa lottery gives you an edge to be one of those accepted. Application differs and so the time it takes to complete application might differ from other visa offices but be sure you submit the right documents and definitely you will be called for interview. you can apply now with the banner under here.
HOW TO OBTAIN A UK VISA PERMANENT RESIDENCE
- You must apply from your country of residence or your country of nationality or country where you have been legally admitted for at least 1 year.
- Apply for this residence during registration process.
- But if you are a permanent resident at UK and you need proof of status to return to UK, then you should apply for it at the UK visa office where you registered.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UK VISA LOTTERY IN YOUR COUNTRY
There are two ways you can apply for this UK visa lottery, it depends on your choice of application. i will tell you about the two methods but you have to apply on time to avoid much delay.
- You can apply for the UK visa lottery online and fill up the necessary details at the spaces provided. The link is just below the post.
- You are advised to visit the nearest UK consulate office in your country, you can also apply from there.
Working In UK
To make a living by working in UK and also study is very much possible but you have to abide by the set out rules before you do that.
Make sure that the school dignitaries and other top people in charge of foreigners education in the country are aware of it.
To work and study, then you need to know about this few working or employment options.
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
On-campus: this employment option allows you to work but it should be in the school premises and should be affiliated with school activities.
Off-campus: it allows you to work outside your school but is after a period of time before you can be allowed for this employment opportunity.
Curricular practical training: A work which is and should be within the school curriculum, it can a work on your field of study.
Optional practical training: temporal employment relating to your field of study.
HOW DO I FIND OUT IF I CAN WORK WHILE STUDYING IN UNITED KINGDOM?
Foreigners can work in UK during their study in UK, and some months after they graduate from their schools in UK.
In some cases you have to apply for a student work permit which are required if you want to work in an organization or internship purposes.
*** so to start registration online now for the work and study visa in UK then check the below image link to see the official site for registration.